Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add Bounty Bucks on the ECU 1 Card?
- Visit the GET website or mobile app to add funds. Family members can also add money using the link from that site.
How do I add additional funds to the dining account on the ECU 1 Card?
There are a few ways to add additional funds to the dining account:
- Visit Dining Services website
- Call Dining Services at (252) 328-3663
- Visit Dining Services located on College Hill in Todd Dining Hall
Can I get an ECU 1 Card if I am only taking online classes?
Students taking only online classes are eligible to receive an ECU 1 Card. This is the same card as the one issued to students taking campus classes however it will have different privileges associated with the card. In order to obtain the ECU 1 Card, the student will apply for a card online, upload their photo and valid state issued photo id, and pay $10 for the first card fee.
How do I obtain an ECU 1 Card if I do not have a valid state issued photo ID?
- A valid state issued photo Id is required in order for our office to issue your official ECU 1 Card. However, if you have a meal plan you are eligible for a temporary card with no photo to allow usage of your meal plan.
- A temporary card can be issued to a patron who does not have a valid state issued photo identification, while the patron is obtaining a state issued id. Patron must have a meal plan and/or spending account balance to be eligible for a temporary card. The temporary card will only contain the patron’s name and affiliation at the university. This temporary card is not intended for identification purposes and will not work for door access. Patron will be required to pay the cost of a new student card and temporary fee prior to the issuance of the temporary card. A fee will be charged to replace and/or reactivate the temporary card each semester.
- Please contact the ECU 1 Card office at 328-2673 to inquire about obtaining an temporary card with no photo.
Can I have the fee for a replacement card charged to my account?
Unfortunately, we are unable to charge any fees related to the ECU 1 Card directly to your main ECU account.
Do I get one free replacement card during my tenure at ECU?
All students and staff members are allowed one free damage replacement during their time at ECU. You will apply for a replacement card online, and must have the damaged card in your possession. If you have lost your card, you will be ineligible for the damage replacement.
Can I punch holes in my ECU 1 Card in order to put it on my keychain?
No. We ask that you do not punch any holes in your card because the inside of the card contains a chip which allows you access into buildings. If this chip is damaged due to a hole being punched in it, you will have to pay for a replacement card, regardless of how long you have had it.