Dining – Spending Account
What are Dining Accounts? “Dining Accounts” are spending accounts that can be set up to work with the ECU 1 Card. Once a dining plan or account is set up, it is used like a debit or declining balance account for meals or dollar value depending on the type of plan or account.
You can view “Purple Bucks” and “Gold Bucks” account balances and Pirate Meals on the GET site or GET mobile app.
These declining balance accounts may be used to make purchases at any of the campus dining facilities, including:
Full Service Dining Halls
- Todd Dining Hall
- West End Dining Hall
Additional Dining and Convenience Locations
- Bate Building – Pirate Market
- Croatan – Chick-fil-A
- Jones Hall – Galley: Brewhouse by Port City Java, Subway, Pirate Market, Yo-Kai Express, Just Baked Smart Bistro
- Joyner Library – Starbucks
- Main Campus Student Center – Steak n’ Shake, Panda Express, Raising Cane’s, Au Bon Pain, Starbucks, Pirate Market
- Reade Street – Subway, Pirate Market
- Wright Place – El Taco Morado, Einstein’s Bagel Bros, Yo-Kai Express, Just Baked Smart Bistro
- Food Trucks – Grid Grub, Street Eats, Starbucks Mobile, Starbucks Nitro Bike
Setting up a meal plan, purple bucks and gold bucks account: There are a few ways to set up a meal plan or add funds to the dining account as listed below. Purple Bucks can easily be reloaded as Gold Bucks anytime throughout the semester. Add Gold Bucks in increments of $20.Deposits of $20 or more may be made by cash, check, or credit card.
- Learn more about Meal Plans and campus dining plans via the Dining Services website
- Visit PiratePort
- Call Dining Services at (252) 328-3663
- Visit Dining Services located in Todd Dining Hall on College Hill Drive
If you have questions, please contact: